Join us at 11 AM for a ribbon cutting ceremony at our newest restaurant to join the Liberty area community, Bojangles.
Their address is 7239 Moorefield Memorial Parkway and is owned and operated by Bojangles’ franchisee BOJ of WNC, LLC, which operates three other Bojangles’ restaurants across Pickens County.
Doors to the new location will open at 5 a.m. Opening day activities on January 16 include:
• First 100 customers (dine-in only) will each receive a $25 Bojangles’ gift card;
• Beginning at 7 a.m., Bojangles’ customers can “Spin the Bojangles’ prize wheel” for a chance to win any one of a number of prizes (customers can also spin the prize wheel on Jan. 17);
• At 11 a.m., representatives from the Chamber of Commerce will visit the store for a ribbon cutting;
• From 11 a.m. to close, customers can enjoy a free cup of Legendary Iced Tea® with any bone-in chicken purchase;
• All day, customers will receive a free Bo-Berry Biscuit® with any purchase of a combo.
“We are absolutely thrilled to open our newest Bojangles’ in Liberty,” said Jeff Rigsby, BOJ of WNC franchisee. “It’s exciting for our group to continue growing in South Carolina. We have a wonderful team in place and we look forward to serving breakfast, lunch and dinner to folks in this great community for years to come.”
Our next Chamber Event:
Thursday, Feb 8 – Business after hours – We are still looking for a host location for this event. If your business is interested, please email us asap so we can get the word out.